Did you ever want to work abroad? Well, here is your grand chance. JEDEGAL INT’L MANPOWER SERVICES INCORPORATED would like to hire 700 Filipino Factory Workers for Taiwan. The basic income for factory workers is NT$ 21,009/monthly (around 34,000 in pesos). It is URGENT! Grab this opportunity! Apply now!
What are the qualification for Factory Worker position?
- This is open for male and female applicants
- Age must be 20 years old and above
- Candidates must be a College Graduate or 2 years Vocational Graduate
- With or without experience can apply
- He/She must know how to communicate and can write in English
- Ex-Taiwan workers are welcome to apply
What are Factory Worker requirements?
- Philippine passport (at least valid for 2 years)
- Recent 2×2 picture (with white background)
- NBI Clearance (6 months validity to travel/Taiwan)
- Birth Certificate (from Local Civil Registrar)
- Marriage Contract (from Local Civil Registrar)
- Diploma with TOR
- Voter’s ID or Certificate with receipt from Intramuros
- Unified ID (multi-purpose ID, 4 in 1 ID) or STUB (already applied for 3 months)
How to apply for the Factory Worker Job Hiring?
Competent and interested applicants must apply personally at JEDEGAL INT’L MANPOWER SERVICES INCORPORATED office to fill up a biodata and for line up. Their office is located at G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Bldg., No.33 Shorthorn St. Project 8, Quezon City.
Candidates are advised to bring the ORIGINAL and PHOTOCOPY of the requirements. There will be a screening from Monday to Friday, between 9AM to 4PM. For more inquiries, you may contact the agency though the following contact numbers:
Telephone Numbers: (02) 352-2192 / (02) 352-2193
Mobile Numbers: 09298196107 / 09151119287 / 09189792930
POEA License Validity
As part of our obligation, we checked the records of JEDEGAL INT’L MANPOWER SERVICES INCORPORATED and shared their license below. We took their license via POEA website. Their license to recruit will be valid until OCTOBER 27,2019.
Apply now! Bring friends along with you if you can. Goodluck po mga Kababayan!
For more OFW job hiring and vacancies, Like and follow our facebook OFWHiring.