Good news to those who are looking for a job abroad. Taiwan has job opening for 300 factory workers.
This job hiring for the Taiwan Factory worker is coursed through the Philippine License agency CITY EMPLOYMENT CENTER INC. Hired candidates will be working in electronics manufacturing company in Taichung, Taiwan.
Taiwan Factory Worker salary is offered at NT$ 23, 100 or around 39, 000 PHP (depends on foreign exchange rate).
Employer’s Interview is on March 26 and 27, 2019.
- Female and Filipino Citizen
- Age: 20 to 30 years old
- Height: 153 cm and above (5’1”) Body Proportion
- Vocational Graduate / Short Course Certificate
- Must have 1-year work experience in electronics manufacturing
- First time to work in Taiwan only
- Must not be left handed and no hand sweat
- Candidates must have no tattoos and not color blind
- Valid Philippine passport
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID
- Diploma and Transcript of Records
- Birth Certificate (PSA & LCR/FORM 102 – NO LATE REGISTERED from 20 years old above)
How to Apply?
If interested, then apply personally at City Employment Center INC. to Register and Fill-Up Biodata before March 22, 2019.
For more inquiries, the candidates are advised to visit personally the CITY EMPLOYMENT office. Their office is located at Unit 702, 7th Floor, 1011 General Malvar St. Corner San Marcelino Malate, Manila.
POEA License Validity
CITY EMPLOYMENT CENTER INC. is a POEA licensed recruitment agency with license to recruit overseas workers until APRIL 4, 2020. As part of our commitment to share job hiring’s from accredited recruitment agencies, we provide their license below which we got from POEA website.
Disclaimer: OFWHiring is not affiliated with any agency. Please contact the agency directly for applications and inquiries.
LIKE our Facebook OFWHiring for more overseas job posting and updates.