Here’s good news to those who are interested in working abroad.
A Taiwan-based company would like to hire 500 Factory Workers from Philippines. The successful candidates will be deployed and based in Tainan, Taiwan. The job hiring for the Taiwan Factory worker is course through the Philippine agency JAPAN MARUKO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION for their principal sponsor CATCHER TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD.
Taiwan Factory Worker salary is offered at NT$ 22,000 or around 39,000 PHP (depends on foreign exchange rate).
Taiwan Factory Worker Qualifications
- This job is open to both male/female candidates
- Age must be 20 years old and above
- At least College Level/College Graduate
- First timers are welcome
- 170cm or above in height for Male applicants
- Female candidates must be 155cm or above
- Candidates must have work experience in factory work (related cnc/lathe)
- Can speak and understand English
- Good in mathematics
- Ex-Taiwan/Ex-abroad also accepted (3 years finished contract)
Bring these requirements when applying
- Philippine Passport (valid at least 2 years)
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID
- PSA Birth Certificate
- 2×2 picture (2 pcs. with white background)
- Certificate of Employment
- PEOS Certificate for First-timer
- ARC ID and OFW Information Sheet (from POEA) for Ex-abroad
- SSS Contribution and Employment History
How to Apply?
Competent and interested applicants must apply personally at JAPAN MARUKO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION office to fill up a biodata and for line up. Their office is located at 14th Floor De Leon Center Bldg., 1151 M.H. Del Pilar St., Corner Nuestra Senora De Guia, Ermita, Manila. It is open from MONDAY to FRIDAY 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
There will be an employer’s interview on November 22, 2018, applicants are advised to report personally to the office before the exact interview for line up.
Things to Remember
- No PEOS for First-Timer, No Application Form
- No Line Up, No Interview
POEA License Validity
As part of our obligation, we in OFWHiring, checked the records of JAPAN MARUKO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION and shared their license below which we’ve got via POEA website. Their license to recruit overseas workers is valid until January 28, 2019.
Disclaimer: OFWHiring is not affiliated with any agency. Please contact the agency directly for applications and inquiries.
For more overseas job hiring, news and updates, LIKE and SHARE our facebook page: OFWHiring.com