Here is a Taiwan Factory Worker jobs available for Filipinos. CAREER TECHNOLOGY (MFG) CO. LTD. of Taiwan urgently needs 126 Female Factory Workers.
The Taiwan Factory Worker job vacancy is open to female Filipino candidates, who are at least a high school graduate.
This is a legit job hiring as the recruitment of the above-mentioned positions is done via Philippines and Taiwan Governments thru Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA).
How to Apply for the Taiwan Factory Worker Job Vacancy?
Interested aspirants should first register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.com.ph. Once you are registered, you must go personally to the nearest POEA office with the required documents.
Secure and fastened the documents. Be sure that the folder is properly labeled with RSF No., Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, and E-Registration Number:
Requirements to be Submitted at POEA
- Passport valid for at least 1-year validity
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- 2 pcs 2×2 Recent ID picture
- Certificate of Employment related to the position applied
- A copy of Taiwan ARC or NHI Card for ex- Taiwan workers
- Certificates of Employment relevant to the position applied
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph
Deadline for Application Submission:
Applicants from the POEA Regional Offices: August 17, 2018
Applicants from the Central Office (POEA – Ortigas): August 21, 2018
Tentative Schedule Interview: August 28-31, 2018 (Tuesday-Friday)
- Make sure to register online at www.poea.gov.ph before going to the nearest POEA office.
- All applicants must bring the original documents for authentication of written information before the resume is forwarded to the employer.
Hurry! Apply now!
For more job opportunities abroad, Like and Follow our Facebook: OFWHiring.com