Are you one of many Filipinos searching for job opportunities abroad? Have you considered working in Taiwan? If your answer is yes, then, check this Taiwan Factory Worker job opening.
MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES is currently hiring 100 Factory Workers for their principal PRODPECTIVE PRINCIPAL TAIWAN.
The Taiwan Factory Worker salary is offered at 22,000 NT$ or around 38,000 PHP (depends on foreign exchange rate).
Job Qualifications for Factory Worker position
- This job is open to both male and female applicants
- Age must be 20 years old and above
- At least Vocational Graduate or College Graduate/Level
- Ex-Taiwan, Ex- abroad are welcome
- Male candidates must be 165cm or above in height and below 80kg in weight
- Female candidates must be 152cm or above in height and below 60kg in weight
Job Requirements for Factory Worker position
- Valid Philippine Passport
- UMID ID
- Passport size picture (2pcs.).
How to Apply as Factory Worker?
Qualified aspirants may apply directly at MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES INC. Their office is located at No.28 MIP Bldg. GSIS Ave. GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City.
If you have questions regarding this job hiring, please feel free to contact Ms. Rhea.
You may text to these phone numbers 0917-7960957/ 0998-5569634.
This job hiring expires as soon as the total required for the positions are filled up, so apply the soonest possible time!
POEA License Validity
MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES INC. is a recruitment agency that is license by POEA. As part of our commitments to our readers, we checked their status via POEA website. Their license to recruit overseas workers will expire on September 1, 2018 as shown below.
Good luck po on your application, we wish for your success.
Visit our facebook OFWHiring.com for more job posting, news and updates.