Many Filipinos choose to work abroad, and Taiwan is one of the favorite destinations because of the high salary that they offer.
MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES INC. is currently pooling 100 Factory Workers for Taiwan deployment. Successful candidate will be working for their project principal CHILISIN ELECTRONICS CORP.
Taiwan Factory Worker salary is offered at NT$ 22,000 or around 39,000 PHP (depends on foreign exchange rate).
Factory Worker Job Qualifications are:
- Filipino, male/female
- 20 years old or above
- Single or married
- At least a college level
- With or without experience
- Ex-abroad or first-timer are welcome to apply
- Male candidates must be 165cm or above in height and below 80kg in weight
- Female candidates must be 155cm or above in height and below 60kg in weight
Job Requirements for Factory Worker Position
- Valid Philippine passport
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID
- 2 pcs. Passport size Picture with white background
- OFW Information Sheet (from POEA) for Ex-abroad
- PEOS Certificate for First-timer
How to Apply?
Qualified aspirants may apply directly at MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES INC. Their office is located at No. 28 MIP Bldg. GSIS Ave. GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City.
For more inquiries/clarification on the above job hiring, please contact Ms. Rhea at 09177960957 or 09985569634.
POEA License Validity
MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES INC. is a POEA licensed recruitment agency with license to recruit overseas worker until SEPTEMBER 1, 2022. As part of our commitment to our readers, we shared below the license of MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES INC. which we got thru POEA website.
Disclaimer: Our website OFWHiring is not affliated with any agencies. Please directly contact the agency for inquiries and application.
Like and Follow us in our facebook OFWHiring.com for more job opportunities abroad.