Attention job seekers! Aspirant Seafarers and OFW soon to be! Please set all your eyes here!
Philippine Overseas Employment and Administration (POEA) warns all the OFW applicants to refrain going to some medical clinics for pre- employment medical exam. The accreditation for their Medical Fitness Certification are suspended by Department of Health (DOH).
Eight Medical Clinics for overseas and seafarers were suspended due to accusations of monopoly in the transaction of pre-employment medical test for the OFW destined for Kuwait.
List of the Medical Facilities that are suspended
- ABAKKUS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES, Calatagan St. Makati City
- AGONCILLO MEDICAL CLINIC, Agoncillo St. Malate, Manila
- RUBEN C. BARTOLOME M.D INC., Nakpil St. Malate, Manila
- GLOBAL MEDICAL CLINIC INC., Manini St. Malate, Manila
- ORION MEDICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTER, P. Hidalgo St. Malate, Manila
- OUR HEALTH MEDICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTER, Malate, Manila
- OUR LADY OF ALL NATION X-RAY, MEDICAL AND DENTAL CLINIC, Remedios St. Malate, Manila
- SAN MARCELINO MEDICAL CLINIC, Leon Guinto St. Malate, Manila
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration ordered the licensed recruitment and manpower agencies to stop sending their aspirant applicant to the said suspended medical facilities. They are ordered to wait until the pending investigation is finish and the suspension is being lifted by Department of Health (DOH).
Our dear readers and job seekers, our team in OFW Hiring advise everyone to deal only with medical clinics that are accredited by POEA.
Share this information with your family and friends.
Please do like our Facebook page: OFWHiring! Thank you!