Looking for a job abroad? Would you like to work as Domestic Helper in Hong Kong?
If you considered working in Hong Kong, then this could be the perfect time to apply since Labor Ordinance in Hong Kong has recently increased the minimum wage to HK$ 4,410 from HK$ 4,310 per month.
A & W INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES SPECIALIST is a POEA licensed recruitment agency and is currently hiring 100 Filipino Domestic Helper for Hong Kong deployment.
The project/principal for this Domestic Helper job opening is SUNTEL. Proposed salary is HK$ 4,410 or around 28,000 PHP. Hired candidates can also enjoy with 1- Day Off every week.
There will be an orientation on January 10, 2018, starts at 8:00 AM sharp.
What are the Qualifications for DH position?
- Must be a Filipino and female
- Age must be 24 years old or above
- At least a high school graduate
- Can speak and understand English
- With or without experience
What are the Requirements of DH position?
- Philippine passport (valid for at least 1 year)
- Latest 2×2 picture I.D. picture with white background (2 pcs.)
- 1 valid ID’s (Voter’s ID, SSS UMID, PRC ID, Driver’s License)
- Wear any kind of white T-shirt, pants and close shoes when applying, during interview or reporting to the office
- No make-up and no nail polish once you report
How to Apply?
- You may send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report directly to A & W INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES SPECIALIST. Their office is located at 2/F Left Door 1787 Belen Bldg. A. Mabini St. Malate Manila (in front of Mini Stop along Mabini St. near Remedios St. and back of Malate Church.
For interview line-up, text the following details: Full name/ Age/ Location/ Work Experience/ Country Applied/ Date Report. Send to smart: 0939 908 8740; globe: 0917 318 5858.
Look for Lily for your assistance.
POEA License Validity
As part of our commitments to the readers, we checked the status of A & W INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES SPECIALIST via POEA website.
Shared below is the copy of their license which is valid until July 20, 2019.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Like and follow us in our facebook page: OFWHiring for more OFW news, updates and job opportunities abroad!