Are you a licensed nurse? And have a dream of working abroad? Then take this chance!
Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Health (MOH-KSA) is in urgent need for 500 Female Specialist Nurses(all areas) to work in KSA. The job hiring for Specialist Nurses is legitimate as the Ministry of Health of Saudi Arabia directly tap Philippine government thru POEA for the hiring procedure. If you are interested and qualified then apply now.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
Exclusive for female applicant and she should be not more than 45 years old. Muslim and Christian candidate is much welcome. A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing with active PRC license ( renew your PRC license if it is already expired) and with at least 3 years job experienced. She should be a passer of Saudi Council Promitric Exam. Last week of April 2017 would be the tentative date for interview.
Benefits of the Nurses
- Hired applicant will be free for food and accommodation.
- She will have her annual vacation ( with free economy round trip ticket and a paid vacation)
- With basic salary of SR4,110
How to apply?
The job seeker should first register online at www.poea.gov.ph and must comply the complete requirements.
You must be personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “MOH RSF No.___” at the Manpower Registry Division, window T, located at the ground floor, BLAS F. OPLE Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
List of documents to be submitted:
- Detailed resume/CV with job description
- Employment Certificates ( from former employer)
- School credentials (authenticated by DFA and/or CHED or notarized which ever applicable)
- 2 pcs of 2×2 (must be your recent picture)
- Passport copy (passport should be more than one year validity upon submission)
- Certificate of PEOS – (to get the certificate log on and register at www.poea.gov.ph)
Bring the original documents mentioned above as you will be mandated to present the original documents for authentication of written information before your resume will be forwarded to the employer.
The deadline of compliance of application and needed documents is not yet mention by POEA. Despite of that we, in OFWHiring are recommending the applicants to take the chance and apply the earliest as possible time.
For more job hiring please like and share our Facebook page: OFW-Hiring
Good luck Kababayan !