Do you want to work abroad? Are you a Licensed Nurse perhaps? Has the experience working in a hospital? If your answer is yes, then here is an opportunity! And what are you waiting for? Apply now!
The International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency(ZAV/BA) is immediately hiring for 400 Nurses (Geriatric Care, ICU, General Ward) in Germany. This is a government to government program called Trip Win program 2017. This program is course thru POEA in accordance with the government of Germany. The deadline of submission will be on May 15, 2017 and so if you are qualified and interested then grab this chance now!
Job Description and Qualification
- Open for male and female candidates
- Filipino citizen and permanently residing in Philippines
- A Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years related course)
- With active Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) License ( renew your licensed if it’s already expired)
- Have experienced as professional nurse in any hospital, rehabilitation centers, and care institution (at least 2 years or more)
- German Languages proficiency
Applicants must be eager to go through German Language Training in the Philippines to achieve Level B1 (to be paid by the employer) Or
Must have B1 or B2 in Language proficiency level in accordance with the Common European Frameworks of Reference of Languages
Benefits of the Hired Nurse
- Starting salary will be of €1, 900 (gross);
- Monthly salary will be of €2,300 (gross) after acknowledgment as nurse;
- The employer will shoulder the travel expenses: the visa and airfare from Philippines to Germany;
- Hired/employed nurse will take the entire expenses or in part of board and lodging; the employer will help to find convenient place to stay
How to apply?
The competent applicant should first register online at www.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the complete documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading of “Triple Win RSF NO. 170013” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople (formerly POEA bldg..), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
Requirements that need to submit are the following:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture written in English or in German wording, if possible
- Notarized copy of High School Diploma
- Notarized copy of College Diploma (BSN Diploma)
- Notarized copy of Certificate of Employment (from former employer)
- Board Certificate from Philippine Regulation Commission(PRC)
- Copy of valid passport
Submit complete required documents because incomplete requirements should not be considered. Bring all the original documents, as it is mandated to present the original for the authentication of written information before forwarding your resume to the employer.
Please like and share our Facebook page: OFWHiring!