Are you searching for work? Why don’t you consider applying for a job abroad? How about applying as a Caretaker in Taiwan?
If you are a strong-willed person and have the courage to be away from your family, then this job is for you.
MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES is a POEA licensed agency in the Philippines who are currently pooling 100 Filipino Female Caretakers for their project/principal PRODPECTIVE PRINCIPAL TAIWAN.
Offered salary is NT$ 17,000 or around 28,000 PHP (depends on foreign exchange rate).
This job vacancy is available until January 9, 2018. It’s an urgent hiring and this job has no placement fee.
What are the Qualifications for Caretaker position?
- This job is open to female Filipino applicants only
- Age must be 23 years old and above
- Single or married can apply
- At least a high school graduate
- With or without experience
- Can speak, write and understand English
- Ex-abroad or first timer are welcome
What are the Documentary Requirements?
- Philippine passport (at least 2 years validity)
- UMID ID / SSS Certification
- NBI Clearance (valid for Taiwan)
- High School Diploma / College Diploma
- Form 137 / TOR
- Voter’s ID / Voter Certification
- PSA Birth Certificate
- PSA Married Certificate
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must report directly at MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES. Their office is located at #28 MIP Bldg. 3rd Floor GSIS Avenue, GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City. It is open from Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm only.
For inquiries you may contact Ms. Mae or Ms. Grace at 09175546029.
POEA License Validity
MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES is a POEA licensed recruitment agency with license to recruit until September 1, 2018. As part of our obligation to share job hiring from accredited recruitment agency, we in OFWHiring, shared below the license of MIP which we got from POEA website.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with the above mention agency. Please directly contact the agency for inquiries and application.
Want to know more job opportunities abroad? Like and follow us in our facebook page: OFWHiring!