Here is a Japan Factory Worker job opening available for Filipinos. FURUTA FOODS in Japan is looking for 100 Factory Workers (Food Processing) and this is done through MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC. The hired candidates will be based and deployed at Toyama, Japan.
This job hiring has no placement fee! So, grab this chance now! Interview will be until July 30, 2017 only.
What are the Qualifications of Factory Worker?
- This is open for male and female applicants
- Age must be 21 to 30 years old
- Candidates must have 20/20 vision
- At least has high school diploma
- He/She must have 1 year work experience
What are the Requirements for the Factory Worker position?
- Updated and detailed resume
- High School Diploma/ College Diploma/ TOR
- Valid Philippine Passport (at least 1 year of remaining validity)
- PSA Birth Certificate/ Certificate of Live Birth (must be not LATE registered)
How to Apply?
Applicants must personally report to MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC. Their office is located at 1828 San Marcelino Street, Malate Manila (beside Jesus is Lord Christian School). Candidates are advised to bring the ORIGINAL and PHOTOCOPY of the requirements that are listed above for validation. Office hours will be 9AM to 6PM, from MONDAY to FRIDAY.
Apply the soonest possible because the interview date will be until July 30, 2017 only!
POEA License Validity
As part of our commitment, we checked the records of MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC and shared their license below. We got their license via POEA website. Their license to hire overseas employment is valid until March 19, 2020.
For manpower pooling only! No fees should be collected! Beware of illegal recruiter!
Please like and follow our facebook OFWHiring for more overseas job opening, OFW news and updates!!!