Dreaming to work abroad? Mga kababayan try to check this overseas job opportunity. Philippine legit recruitment agency H.M.O INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES has 50 vacancies for Diesel Mechanic bound for Japan.
This job has no processing and placement fees. Trade test and language training are free for the hired candidates.
What are the Qualifications for Diesel Mechanic positions?
- This job is open to male and female applicants
- He/She must be Filipino citizen
- Strictly for 23 years old and above only
- At least High School or College graduate
- Must be willing to undergo Nihongo Language Training
- Prepared to work in Japan for maximum of 3 years
- Applicants should be a holder of valid Philippine passport with 3 years validity
- At least had 2 years’ work experience (from light to heavy equipment)
- Ex- Japan workers and candidates with tattoo are not accepted
- Knowledge in denting, painting and doing electrical works is an advantage
- Birth Certificate must not be late registered (date of the receipt in the office of Local Civil Registrar must not exceed 1 month after birth)
What are the Documents needed to be submitted?
- Updated RESUME with 2×2 picture
- Philippine passport with 3 years validity
- PSA Birth Certificate (latest and must not be late registered)
- Local Civil Registrar Copy- Form 1A or 102
- PSA Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Latest 2×2 Recent ID Pictures (6 pcs.) with WHITE BACKGROUND in FORMAL ATTIRE
- Valid Driver’s License (if holder)
- Latest NBI for travel abroad
- High School Diploma/College Diploma
- Certificate of Employment
- PEOS Certificate (print the certificate)
- Trade Test Certificate
- One long envelope
How to Apply?
Qualified aspirants may REPORT PERSONALLY with their complete requirements (ORIGINAL and PHOTOCOPY) to the H.M.O INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES. Their office is located at Unit 201-202 Aussie Tower Bldg. 1418 M.H. Del Pilar Street, Ermita Manila.
Applicants can also send their RESUME at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Take note that RESUME without picture will not be evaluated. Only eligible applicants will be notified.
If you have questions regarding this job hiring, please feel free to contact Ms. Drizza at the following numbers:
POEA License Validity
As part of our obligations to the readers, we checked the records of H.M.O. INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES and shared below their license which we got thru POEA website. Their license to recruit overseas employment will expire on JULY 28, 2018.
Like and share our facebook page: OFWHiring for more OFW job posting, news and updates.