Are you interested to work overseas? Do you have work experience as Automotive Mechanic? If your answer is yes, then this is your chance, H.M.O. INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES would like to hire 80 Automotive mechanics for their principal/employer in Japan. This job opening has free language training and has no placement fee. Apply now! End of hiring will be on August 23, 2017.
Job Qualifications for the Automotive Mechanic Position
- This job requires for male applicants only and Filipino
- Your age must be 23 years old
- At least high school graduate/college graduate
- You must be willing to undergo Nihongo Language Training
- Must be willing to work in Japan (maximum of 3 years)
- Applicants should be a holder of Philippine valid passport (valid for 3 years)
- At least had 2 years work experience (from light to heavy equipment)
- Advantage to the applicants who knows how to dent, paint and can do electrical works
- Ex- Japan workers and candidates with tattoo are not accepted
What are the Documents need to be submitted?
- Updated RESUME with 2×2 picture
- Philippine passport with 3 years validity
- PSA Birth Certificate (latest)
- Local Civil Registrar Copy- Form A1 or 102
- PSA Marriage Certificate (for married)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Latest 2×2 Recent ID Pictures (6 pcs.) with white background in formal attire
- Valid Driver’s License (if holder)
- Latest NBI to travel abroad
- High School Diploma/College Diploma
- Certificate of Employment
- PEOS Certificate (print the certificate)
- Trade Test Certificate
- One long envelope
How to Apply?
Aspirant candidates may REPORT PERSONALLY with their complete requirements (ORIGINAL and PHOTOCOPY) to the H.M.O. INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES. Their office is located at UNIT 201-202 AUSSIE TOWER BLDG. 1418 M.H.DEL PILAR STREET, ERMITA MANILA
Applicants should send their RESUME at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Take note that RESUME without picture will not be evaluated. Only eligible applicants will be notified.
For more inquiries, you may call Ms. Belle or Ms. Ailyn at the following numbers:
POEA License Validity
As part of our commitments to the readers, we checked the records of H.M.O. INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES and shared below their license which we got thru POEA website. Their license to recruit overseas will be valid until JULY 28, 2018.
For manpower pooling only! No fees should be collected! Verify first the status of the agency you wish to apply!
Like and follow our facebook OFWHiring for more job posting and OFW news and updates.