Philippine Statistics Office (PSA) (previously NSO) documents like birth certificates, marriage certificates are needed when you are applying for an employment locally or abroad. It is also a need for the aspirant OFW when they are going to apply for a Philippine passport. Students need birth certificate documents too for their school requirements.
Getting PSA document in any Philippine Statistic Authority office is hassle and so time consuming. Applicants must deal with crowded offices. Then, fall in line, waiting for their turns to reach the counter and submit their applications. However, don’t despair, there is another option in getting PSA documents other than trooping to the PSA office.
Nowadays, you can also get these authentic document through online application. So, why not do it online for less hassle and stress? Other than the birth and marriage documents, Death Certificates and Certificate of No Marriage can be also applied online.
Here is a step by step guide on how to get PSA certificate online.
- Access the internet and log on www.PSAhelpline.ph. or www.nsohelpline.com. Click on the order now section.
- Choose the PSA document you are requesting and need.
- Next, select the purpose of getting that certificate or where you going to use it. Click and submit.
- After that, Fill up the Certificate Application form. Provide the correct details. Then click and continue.
- If you haven’t done any legal proceeding then click “NONE” but if you have done like correction of entry, adoption, legitimation, etc. then select the next step after the form.
- Enter the name of the person who will receive the requested certificate. Click and submit.
- On the left side of the screen you can see your PSA certificate summary, check and review it. On the right, enter your contact information and delivery address. On the bottom, you can see Checkout Summary, click the box to certify all entries and then click Continue.ummary, click the box to certify all entries and then click Continue.
- Pay your order to confirm. You can select over the counter, online payment or BancNet ATM to pay the PSA documents you applied. You may select any of the following
9. Once you have already confirm your request for the desired document (PSA certificate) thru payment, you can now check your status in the “ Check the status page“. Just enter your Reference Number , then click and submit. It takes 2 to 3 days before your order will arrive.
If ever the recipient is not available upon delivery, provide a Letter of Authorization (provided in the website verification). Make sure to write the name of the representative that will receive your certificate, then sign on it. Remind your representative to present his/her valid ID upon receiving the document/s for validation purposes.
Should there be any problem, please contact PSA hotline at (02) 737-1111.
Get your PSA certificate online. Less time consuming and less hassle plus time saving!
For more job hiring opportunities, OFW news and updates, please like and share our facebook page OFWHiring!