Nowadays, Japan is one of the favorite destination of Filipino overseas workers due to a high salary and it’s relatively close to Philippines in terms of distance.
If you are presently looking for overseas job particularly in Japan, then this is your chance!
MAGSAYSAY GLOBAL SERVICES INC. needs aspiring 100 OFWs who are qualified as Housekeepers for employment in Tokyo, Japan.
The principal is PASONA INC./POPPINS CORPORATION of Japan. This job has no placement fee and hiring of this position ends by December 15, 2017.
Qualifications and Requirements for Housekeeper position:
- This job is open to both male and female applicants
- Age: 21 years old and above
- At least a high school graduate
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience as Household Worker or Domestic Helper
- With TESDA NCII Domestic Work Certificate
- Must have Certificate of Completion from the Training Center (COC-CAV)
- Holder of valid Philippine passport
- Must willing to undergo training
How to Apply?
If you are interested to apply as Housekeeper in Japan, you may register online at www.magsaysaycareers.com.
Please anticipate call for phone screening from Talent Pool profilers of the agency.
POEA License Validity
MAGSAYSAY GLOBAL SERVICES INC. is a Philippine recruitment agency licensed by POEA to process and recruit applicants for overseas works and deployment. As part of our commitment to share only job opening from legitiamte agencies, we checked the validity of their license via POEA website.
Share below is MAGSAYSAY GLOBAL SERVICES INC. licensed which will expire on March 17, 2018.
For manpower pooling only! No fees should be collected from applicants during application process!
For more overseas work opportunities, Like and Follow us in our Facebook page: OFWHiring