Do you have work experience in furniture making? Are you interested to work overseas? Here is a job opening for Japan. UNO OVERSEAS PLACEMENT INC. would like to hire 200 Furniture Makers for their principal/sponsor in Japan. This job hiring will expire on January 2018.
This job has no processing and placement fee. Apply as soon as possible!
Job Qualifications and Requirements for Furniture Makers are:
- This job is open to both male and female candidates
- Age must be 21 years old or above
- At least a high school graduate
- With two (2) years’ work experience for this position or any related field
- Applicants with body operation (like ceasarian, etc. for the past 2 years are not accepted)
- No tattoo’s and no to Ex-Japan (as Technical Intern)
- Valid passport
- 2×2 picture
- PSA Birth Certificate
- School Credentials
How to Apply?
Interested aspirant may directly apply to UNO OVERSEAS PLACEMENT INC. at 867 Ground Floor A.P. Bldg, MF Jhocson Street, Espana, Sampaloc Manila. (located in front of UST, back of Goldilocks)
Do you have questions regarding job requirement and deployment? You may contact the agency at No. 745-9652 or 749-7521.
POEA License Validity
UNO OVERSEAS PLACEMENT INC. is overseas recruitment agency that is licensed by POEA. As part of our obligation to the readers, we checked their status which we got thru POEA website. Their license to recruit overseas is valid until November 03, 2018.
Mag-ingat po sa illegal recruiter! Verify first the status of the agency before to apply!
For more job opportunities abroad, like and share our facebook page: OFWHiring!