Are you looking for an overseas employment? How about working in Japan? MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC. is now hiring 50 Factory Workers (Wiring Harness/Electrical Assembly). Hired candidates will be working for their sponsor TELSI CO. LTD in Tokoyama, Japan. Interview date will start on August 30 up to October 1, 2017 only.
This job hiring has no placement fee! Apply the soonest possible time!
What are the Qualifications of Japan Factory Worker?
- This job hiring is open for female applicants only
- Your age must be 21 years old and above
- Candidates must have 20/20 vision
- At least has high school diploma
- With minimum of one (1) year work experience for this position
- Must be single in status, with no previous visit to other country
What are the Requirements for the Factory Worker Position?
- High School Diploma/ College Diploma
- Transcript of records
- Certificate of Live Birth (must be not LATE registered)
- Philippine passport (with at least 1 year of remaining validity)
How to Apply?
Qualified applicants may directly apply to MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC. Their office is located at 1828 San Marcelino Street, Malate Manila (beside Jesus is Lord Christian School).
For initial interview and line up, proceed to their office from 9AM to 6PM, from MONDAY to FRIDAY. Candidates are advised to bring the ORIGINAL and PHOTOCOPY of the requirements for validation.
POEA License Validity
As part of our obligation, we in OFWHiring, checked the records of MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC. and share their license below. Their license to recruit overseas employment will valid until March 19, 2020. We got their license via POEA website.
Beware of illegal recruiter! Verify first the status of the agency where you wish to apply!
Like our facebook page OFWHiring for more job posting, news and updates!