Want to work overseas? How about working in Taiwan as Caretakers? MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES is now hiring 100 Caretakers for their principal/sponsor PRODPECTIVE PRINCIPAL TAIWAN. This job hiring is open for female candidates only and has no placement fee. Proposed salary for this position is NT$ 17000 or around Php28,000.
Caretaker Job Position Qualifications
- Open for female Filipino applicants only
- Age must be 23 years old or above
- At least high school graduate
- Single or married can apply
- Ex- abroad or first timer are welcome
- Must be hard working and patience
- Candidates must know how to speak, write and understand English
- With or without experience
Requirements for Caretakers position
- Philippine passport (valid for 2 years)
- UMID ID (SSS Certification/School ID/Yearbook)
- NBI that is valid for Taiwan
- High School Diploma/College Diploma
- TOR/Form 137
- Voters ID/Voters Certification
- PSA Birth Certificate
- PSA Marriage Certificate
How to Apply For the Caretaker Job Hiring?
Qualified applicants may directly apply to MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES office from Monday to Friday at 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM. Their office is located at #28 MIP BLDG. GSIS AVENUE, GSIS VILLAGE, PROJECT 8 QUEZON CITY.
For more information, please call MS. MAE at the following contact numbers:
Mobile Number – 09175546029
Phone Number – (02) 9270848
POEA License validity
The recruitment agency MIP INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, is a POEA licensed recruitment agency with the license to recruit overseas until SEPTEMBER 1, 2018. As part of our commitment to share job hiring’s from accredited recruitment agencies, we provide their license below in which we got from POEA website.
Mag-ingat po sa illegal recruiter! Verify first the status of the agency that you wish to apply!
Follow our facebook page OFWHiring for more job posting, updates, news and information.