Looking for overseas job opportunities? If your answer is yes, then here is your chance, M.I.P. INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES INCORPORATED would like to hire 100 Caretakers for their principal/sponsor PRODPECTIVE PRINCIPAL TAIWAN. Proposed salary for this position is NT$ 17, 000 or around PHP 28, 000. This job is urgent and has no placement fee. Apply now!
Caretaker Job Qualifications are:
- This is open for female Filipino aspirants
- Age must be 23 years old or above
- At least High School graduate
- With or without experience
- Single or married
- Can read, write, speak and understand English
- Know how to take care of elderly and kids
- Must be hard working and patience
- First-timer or ex-abroad are welcome
Caretaker Job Requirements are:
- Philippine passport (valid for 2years)
- UMID ID or (SSS Certification, School ID and Yearbook)
- NBI (valid for Taiwan)
- High School Diploma or College Diploma
- Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Voters ID or Voters Certification
- PSA Birth Certificate
- PSA Marriage Contract
How to Apply?
Interested applicant may directly apply at M.I.P. INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES INCORPORATED. Their office is located at #28 MIP BLDG, GSIS AVENUE, GSIS VILLAGE, PROJECT 8, QUEZON CITY. Open from Monday to Friday, 8:AM to 6:30PM.
For more questions regarding this job hiring, please contact Ms. MAE at the following numbers:
Telephone: (02) 927-0848
POEA License Validity
M.I.P. INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES INCORPORATED is a POEA licensed recruitment agency with the license to recruit overseas workers until SEPTEMBER 01, 2018. As part of our commitment to share job hiring from accredited recruitment agencies, we shared their license below which we got from the POEA website.
For manpower pooling only. No fees should be collected during application.
Like and visit our Facebook page; OFWHiring for more job posting, news and updates.