Looking for overseas job opportunities? H.M.O. INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES have job vacancies for 80 Automotive Mechanics bound for Japan. Hired applicants shall undergo free trade test, free language training, no processing and no placement fees. Apply now! End of hiring will be on October 09, 2017.
Job Qualification for Automotive Mechanic Position
- This job requires male Filipino applicants
- Your age must be 23 years old
- At least high school graduate/college graduate
- You must be willing to undergo Nihongo Language Training
- Must be willing to work in Japan (maximum of 3 years)
- At least had 1 year work experience in light to heavy equipment maintenance and repair.
- Ex- Japan workers and candidates with tattoo are not accepted
- Applicants should be a holder of Philippine valid passport (valid for 3 years)
- Knowledge in denting, painting and doing electrical works is an advantage
- Birth Certificate must not late registered (date of the receipt in the office of Local Civil Registrar must not exceed 1 month after birth)
What are the Documents Needed to be Submitted
- Updated RESUME with 2×2 picture
- Philippine passport with 3 years validity
- PSA Birth Certificate (latest)
- Local Civil Registrar Copy- Form 1A or 102
- PSA Marriage Certificate (latest)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Latest 2×2 ID Pictures (6 pcs.) with WHITE BACKGROUND in FORMAL ATTIRE
- Valid Driver’s License (if holder)
- Latest NBI to travel abroad
- High School Diploma/College Diploma
- Certificate of Employment
- PEOS Certificate (print the certificate)
- Trade Test Certificate
- One long envelope
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through;
- Applicants can send their RESUME at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. RESUME without picture will not be evaluated. Only qualified aspirants will be notified.
- May REPORT PERSONALLY with their complete documentary requirements (ORIGINAL and PHOTOCOPY) to the H.M.O. HUMAN RESOURCES. Their office is located at Unit 201-202 Aussie Tower Bldg. 1418 M.H. Del Pilar Street, Ermita Manila.
For more inquiries, you may call Ms. Drizza at the following numbers:
POEA License Validity
As part of our commitments to the readers, we checked the records of H.M.O. INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES and shared their license below which we got via POEA website. Their license to recruit for overseas deployment will expire on July 28, 2018.
For more job hiring, please Like our facebook: OFWHiring and share it to your friends.