Planning to become OFW? Given a chance, are you ready to work as Domestic Helper in Hong Kong? If your answer is yes, then this job is definitely for you!
One of POEA license agencies in the Philippines LIGHT AND HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY is currently hiring 200 Domestic Helpers for their project principal SUNNY DAY EMPLOYMENT AGENCY in Hong Kong.
Domestic Helper salary is offered at HKD 4,410 or almost 29,000 in pesos (depend on foreign exchange rate). Hired candidates can also enjoy with 1- Day Off every week.
There will be a broker’s personal interview on January 31, 2018. Hired candidates can also enjoy with 1- Day Off every week.
This job has no placement fee! Apply ASAP!
What are the Qualification for DH position?
- This job is open to Filipino female applicants only
- Must be 23 years old and above
- At least high school graduate
- Willing to work in Hong Kong
- Can speak and understand English
- Must know how to take care of baby and elderly
- Can do household chores like washing and ironing clothes, cooking, etc.
- Candidates must be God fearing, honest, hardworking and fast learner
- With 0ne (1) year work experienced as Household Helper (locally or abroad)
What are the Requirements of DH position?
- Updated Resume
- Latest 2×2 picture I.D. picture
- Philippine passport (valid for at least 1 year)
How to Apply?
Qualified candidates can apply in 2 ways
- If you are interested to apply as DH in Hong Kong, you may send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Walk- in applicants are welcome to apply. Report directly to the agency’s office located at 105 Pearl of the Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila (across US Embassy). Their office hours are from 9AM to 6PM.
For interview line-up, text the following details;
DH SUNNY/Full name/Age/Height /Weight/Location/Expiration of Passport. Send to 09151046534 and 09183151778.
Look for Mr. Harley for your assistance.
POEA License Validity
LIGHT AND HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY, a Philippine recruitment agency, license to recruit and deploy OFW for work abroad. As part of our obligation, we check the status of its license to recruit via POEA website.
Shared below is their license which will valid until FEBRUARY 6, 2020.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the above mention agency. Please contact the agency directly for your inquiries.
Like and Follow OFWHiring, our facebook for more news, updates and job opportunities abroad!