Good news for Filipinos who want to work abroad, M.I.P. INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES is now hiring 100 Factory Workers for their sponsor/employer PRODPECTIVE PRINCIPAL TAIWAN. Hired candidates will be working in Taiwan, Taiwan. This job hiring is open for both male and female applicants. End of hiring will be on September 28, 2017.
Job Qualification for Factory Workers position
- This is open for male and female applicants
- Age must be 20 years old and above
- Candidates must be a College Graduate/ College level
- Male applicants must reach 165 cm in height and 80 kg. below in weight
- For female candidates, she must be 60 kg. below in weight and must be 152 cm in height
- With or without experience can apply
- He/She must know how to communicate and can write in English
- Ex-Taiwan workers are welcome to apply
How to Apply?
Qualified and interested aspirants must apply directly at M.I.P. INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES. Their office located at #28 MIP BLDG. GSIS AVENUE, GSIS VILLAGE, PROJECT 8, QUEZON CITY.
For more inquiries, please contact Ms. RHEA or Ms. JHEN for the following contact numbers;
POEA License Validity
As part of our obligation, we checked the records of M.I.P. INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES and shared their license below. We took their license via POEA website. MIP license to recruit for overseas workers is valid until SEPTEMBER 01, 2018.
For manpower pooling only! No fees should be collected! Verify first the status of agency that you wish to apply.
Like our facebook OFWHiring for more job posting, OFW news and updates. Thank you!